Thoughts on Calorie Trackers?

Options
I'm new - and couldn't find a better topic to post this under - so sorry if I'm in the wrong section.

I am obsessive over exactly what I eat, drink, and every moment I work out. I'm going to be getting a kitchen scale to measure each and every thing I eat, and the next step for me would be finding a decent calorie tracker/monitor. I know I sound odd in my behaviors and quirks, but I am just that kind of person. I obsess about every little detail in my daily life, and my weight loss journey is no different.

My question is - I think I've found a tracker that I like. I've been looking at the body fit media arm bands, and I like them, but recently a "biggest loser" branded one came out, and though there is a difference in price, it includes a watch with a visual readout, whereas the media fit bands only read out when they are connected to your computer.

Here's the one I like:
(http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/the-biggest-loser-bodymedia-core-armband-display-device/detail.php?p=384472&v=nbc_the-biggest-loser&ecid=SMM-NBC-02242&pa=SMM-NBC-02242)

What do you think? Is it worth the investment? Do you guys have other ones that you prefer to use? I've seen some questionable reviews about the media fit ones that make me a little wary to purchase.

I really appreciate your thoughts!

- Kittery