Calling all dedicated MFP people :)

Options
I just had to get rid of more friends today :( Not my favorite thing to do...but some people have not logged in for going on 3 weeks. Would love some new friends on here...ones who are dedicated in reaching their goals, log everyday and who are encouraging!! Little bit about me...Young mama, I've been on here for over two months, have lost 10 pounds and I am on here religiously. Would love to meet some new people!

:smile:

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wait, are you the one they were talking about? OMG, you are. I can't believe you would do that.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Wait, are you the one they were talking about? OMG, you are. I can't believe you would do that.
    Wait, I think I heard about this too! Wow, what nerve!
  • travishalogod
    travishalogod Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i am on here daily.
  • nicmcgoo
    nicmcgoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for the same and I am on here every day!!!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    What in gawds name did u do to your bewbs homie
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    What in gawds name did u do to your bewbs homie

I considered having that done myself (that HAD to hurt!) but I hear it takes about a year to fully heal.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    just gonna say ouch.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Glad you kept me hun!! You know I'm super-dedicated :):happy:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I just had to get rid of more friends today :( Not my favorite thing to do...but some people have not logged in for going on 3 weeks. Would love some new friends on here...ones who are dedicated in reaching their goals, log everyday and who are encouraging!! Little bit about me...Young mama, I've been on here for over two months, have lost 10 pounds and I am on here religiously. Would love to meet some new people!

Dang, sorry to take over your post about something different. I'm on daily. I'm not so much a motivator (I will not post accolades for every 10 minutes of a workout) as I am someone who loves sarcasm and likes to make people laugh. If you post regular "talking to a group" update, I will comment if I see it in the feed.
  • LaurenMichele_22
    Options

hmmm two adults getting on My Fitness Pal to be mean, kinda laughable. Maybe you two should like, go for a jog or do something productive and mature? Just a suggestion, girls ;)

Love ya sissy! I plan on being dedicated and motivational so we can be hawt together this summa <3
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    I've got a 1 week policy, if I check my list and you've not been on for a week (or more) I'm sorry but you're gone. I want dedicated and motivated people that can help keep me going and get the same in return. Would love for anyone like that to add me :)
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just clicked over 600 days yesterday! I think that counts as being a regular logger :happy:
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

I check in and if your my friend and haven't logged in you get a lot of personal messages.
  • meadowslight79
    Options
    I just clicked over 600 days yesterday! I think that counts as being a regular logger :happy:

Wow my new hero!! Does it feel like a habit now?
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

It's gone beyond a habit... MFP has become a vital part of my life and the tracking keeps me accountable. I haven't missed a day since I first downloaded the app! Looking back, I'm so glad I stuck with it because life is just so much more awesome now :bigsmile:
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options

hmmm two adults getting on My Fitness Pal to be mean, kinda laughable. Maybe you two should like, go for a jog or do something productive and mature? Just a suggestion, girls ;)

Love ya sissy! I plan on being dedicated and motivational so we can be hawt together this summa <3

Like I said..people who have nothing better to do with their time. Love you too!
  • meadowslight79
    Options

Like I said..people who have nothing better to do with their time. Love you too!

I thought about deleting my friends but i just bug them to death about logging onto MFP.
    Do they know they aren't friends anymore?
  • meadowslight79
    Options

It's gone beyond a habit... MFP has become a vital part of my life and the tracking keeps me accountable. I haven't missed a day since I first downloaded the app! Looking back, I'm so glad I stuck with it because life is just so much more awesome now :bigsmile:

I am so looking forward it just becoming life. I can feel it happening already and i am only on day 63!! Way to go I am going to be at 600+ days logged in. It is gonna be me with that. :bigsmile:
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    U can add me, kinda of new but very focused.