I had a glass of Pinot Grigio. :) Yum.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    :drinker: wine here tonight!
  • MizVandyk
    Options
    I made a delicious smoothie for dinner... That just so happened to.be loaded with triple sec and rum...

Best smoothie recipe ever!!
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bahahaha! i thought it said HOGGING the booze!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My husband's homemade hard cider. Hard to log since I have no idea what he made it with so I use the highest calorie cider I could find. Have enough room in my calories to have two more!

Wow, 200 calories for 12 oz! That would be tough to fit into my diary :sad:

LOL yes alcohol is too painful to log so I stay away from it!
  • scottflorida
    scottflorida Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bud Select 55 calories... had four beers, and was still under calories for the day :)
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to be logging an entire bottle of cabernet sauvignon...........

Edit for spelling!! And to say OMG I FORGOT HOW GOOD THIS STUFF IS!!!!!
  • MizVandyk
    Options
    So far this thread is composed of pretty women who are drinking....yes...bumping for the rest of the night lol

Awwwww - ladies, I think we have an audience! Now who wants to get crazy, harken back to those college days and MAKE OUT?

(I said "harken". Clearly, I went to college in the 1800's)

I'm going to constantly scream wooooohoooo and then after doing "regrettable" things say OMG I am soooooo trashed!!!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My husband's homemade hard cider. Hard to log since I have no idea what he made it with so I use the highest calorie cider I could find. Have enough room in my calories to have two more!

One day I may try and figure out the actual calorie content. I'm probably going to go over a bit on cals but I'm OK with that since it's really good!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    So far this thread is composed of pretty women who are drinking....yes...bumping for the rest of the night lol

Awwwww - ladies, I think we have an audience! Now who wants to get crazy, harken back to those college days and MAKE OUT?

I'm going to constantly scream wooooohoooo and then after doing "regrettable" things say OMG I am soooooo trashed!!!

<---Spectator!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to be logging an entire bottle of cabernet souvignon...........

that's awesome!!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I made a delicious smoothie for dinner... That just so happened to.be loaded with triple sec and rum...

It really is... I don't know why I never thought of it sooner... Raspberries, pineapple, mango, mega greens all natural juice and enough alcohol to make me forget it was suppose to.be healthy.
  • MizVandyk
    Options

It really is... I don't know why I never thought of it sooner... Raspberries, pineapple, mango, mega greens all natural juice and enough alcohol to make me forget it was suppose to.be healthy.

damn,I cannot believe I didn't think of this!! You are a genius!!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Please join my sorority. Mappa Fappa Pi.
  • MizVandyk
    Options

Please join my sorority. Mappa Fappa Pi.

wooooohoooooo!!! count me in!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to be logging an entire bottle of cabernet souvignon...........

You just won the first round. Bravo. Now into the jello pit!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options

LOL yes alcohol is too painful to log so I stay away from it!

@meggyshae - You are right, forget the logging. Can I buy you a drink?:drinker:
  • MizVandyk
    Options

You just won the first round. Bravo. Now into the jello pit!

no one said there was going to be a jello pit!!! oooo snap! this night just got better!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    A little red wine tonight! Logging it, yes!