new milestone today, have now lost 50.2kgs!! (111lbs)

Options

Replies

• KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done babe xo
  • amyrob117
    amyrob117 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are an inspiration for me today. It was just the boost I needed to keep going forward and not give up.:bigsmile:
  • pt85
    pt85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    congratulations, thats an amazing achievement, i need to lose about 30kg and have done 6 so far, you are a great inspiration.
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You should be very proud of the weight you've lost and the confidence I'm sure you've gained
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Brilliant hun :flowerforyou: and sorry for the loss of your dad :frown:
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing thing. Sorry for your loss, I am sure he would be very proud. Congratulations!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! way to go you look amazing!!!!
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! awesome job!!!! You inspire me!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone

I just want to share some more photos with you all. My son took these pics of me yesterday. It's the first time in a very long time I have photos of myself that I actually like! :)

Picture056.jpg
    Picture055.jpg
    Picture054-1.jpg
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and determination, you look great, you look so happy in the last lot of photos and so you should be - you are achieving a great weight loss, coping with a family, the loss of your dad - and it looks like you might be renovating your house as well? Wonder woman :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good wishes for the rest of your weight loss.
    :smile:
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Well done :)
  • mjay26
    Options
    Awesome work! Well done :)

Thank you! I have read your story a number of times, and you have been a huge inspiration for me :flowerforyou:
  • mjay26
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and determination, you look great, you look so happy in the last lot of photos and so you should be - you are achieving a great weight loss, coping with a family, the loss of your dad - and it looks like you might be renovating your house as well? Wonder woman :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good wishes for the rest of your weight loss.
    :smile:

Thank you for your kind words, and yes, good spotting, we are renovating! :)
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG you are amazing. You look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You've done an AWESOME job and look totally different in the face comparison shots!
  • DeeBee042
    DeeBee042 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an awesome effort! You look fantastic Mjay :) Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done a great job.
  • mjay26
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!