Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP catfish?

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the occasional friend request from someone that reminds you of a serious episode of Catfish? I swear some of these profiles, like hello we can tell when you get the pictures off google images, we can see who's profile you stole them from. Sad life . . .to have to impersonate someone else or make up a fantasy . . .

edited for typos

Replies

• jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Yes whenever a super model man or woman posts, people go crazy until someone finds the pic on Google.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    My profile pic is stolen from someone else. A lot of someone else's actually. The creative team at BioWare.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    that why I love the pics that shows how great ooking someone is witohut it looking fake, you know? I love my real friends. BTW, you can totally tell when someone is too good looking, like airbrushed lol

or people who just have these crazy life stories about what they do, ect.
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    I used a self-portrait.

Just trust me...
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    i don't really claim to wear a monocle in RL...
  • quirkytizzy
    i don't really claim to wear a monocle in RL...

Which means you wear the tophat. That makes you cool. :smokin:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    I'm actually a french model. I took this fat chick's picture off Google to hide my identity. All the fanfare gets to be too much sometimes.
  • quirkytizzy
    I'm actually a french model. I took this fat chick's picture off Google to hide my identity. All the fanfare gets to be too much sometimes.

:laugh: :love:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    I don't get friend requests.

Also, I'm not a baby doing one-armed pushups.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member

:laugh: RIGHT??!?!
  • pain_is_weakness

:laugh: :love:

this is hilarious!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    this is the real me, in my panties and all :)
  • fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member

Too funny
  • pain_is_weakness
    no, seriously i don't mind charactor or animated pics, i am saying someone who straight jacks the pics from someone claiming to be a stripper . . .model . . .ect, and you know what, it has been guys doing it not girls lmao
  • pain_is_weakness

I like the real you, you look awesome BTW!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    I'm the famous weeki wachee mermaid in fashion photographer Toni Frissell's photo published in Harper's Bazaar in December 1947. Sometimes I'm Edie Sedgwick or Jane Birkin, or Rudolph's girlfriend. Often I'm just me. :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Often I'm just me. :)

not often enough :tongue:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Often I'm just me. :)

not often enough :tongue:

you know what I look like taso! :P
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I am a very famous squirrel. Known for the lushness of my well-groomed tail.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

Ommmmmm, I'm tellin'.*

(*Okay, actually, I'm not...but I'm completely certain that others will. That's one of the MFP hot buttons.)