Eggs

Options
alychil820
alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
What are some breakfast egg recipes? I love making a good omelet in the morning, but I've been sticking to the same thing over and over - spinach, a bit of feta, and some onion.

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mines not much different, spinach bell pepper onion salsa
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's one of my favorite omelets!

Maybe try something with salsa or even broccoli? Also, I switched to egg white omelets.
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That's one of my favorite omelets!

Maybe try something with salsa or even broccoli? Also, I switched to egg white omelets.

Mmm salsa and avocado? With hot sauce!

I do two egg whites and one whole egg. I've never been a fan of yolk texture, but it's got so much good stuff in it.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I like mine with mushrooms. Topped with avocado is good if I've had a good workout or run. And maybe a dash of cholula... I've been using the EB liquid egg whites lately.

I also love the ones they have at IHOP with the spinach and lemony yellow sauce, mmmm.....
  • dubgnyc513
    Options
    Add sun-dried tomatoes for some sweetness. Avocado is also a good fat that you can add in that gives your eggs a little different texture.

Also if you wanted to have something after a workout you can mix eggs and oatmeal to make a protein pancake, topped with some berries.
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Mmm salsa and avocado? With hot sauce!

You just stole my heart, lol!

I use avocado as a substitute for a lot of other things (such as mayo, ketchup, etc.) Everyone tells me it's excellent to consume when dieting, though I'm not sure why, lol.

When I was visiting a friend in Pittsburgh last week, I had a Mozzarella (real, not processed), Spinich, Tomato, and Avocado egg white omelet. All ingredients were fresh and it was very low in calories.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    The answer is bacon.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Cooked Tomatoes, Onion, Mushrooms, Capsicum, and Bacon pieces.

BACON.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yum! love those but yes, i can see it getting old! lol so i like 4 hard boiled egg whites and baby bell light round. sometimes i do some sort of breakfast bar with orange juice and a banana. i avoid bread now but i used to rock the everything bagel thins with over hard eggs and deli ham meat. uhm... what else, what else...i make a mean breakfast pizza!! thin crust with eggs scrambled, red pepper, feta, mozz, tomato and no sauce with spinach! super yumm!! :smokin: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dancingqueen46385
    dancingqueen46385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Green pepper, onion and ham?