The most annoying thing for you

Options
2»

Replies

• __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    For me, its this damn kanker sore. They always stupidly form for no reason in the most inconvenient places in my mouth. That and biting my tongue

What little things annoy you?

It's Chancre

What irritates me is when people see a red squiggle under a work but go ahead and post it misspelled.

Word* ;)

Hahaha they need to make it where the red squiggle comes up when you type the wrong word completely.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    For me, its this damn kanker sore. They always stupidly form for no reason in the most inconvenient places in my mouth. That and biting my tongue

What little things annoy you?

It's Chancre

What irritates me is when people see a red squiggle under a work but go ahead and post it misspelled.

As I do not have syphilis, good sir, the proper spelling of the word is CANKER.

I admit I misspelled it because I was watching Ed, Edd, and Eddy at the time and wasn't really thinking about it (there's these 3 girls on the show called the Kanker sisters).

That brings up another thing. Grammar/spelling Nazis annoy me. This is a double edged sword though because I am annoyed by people who consistently use bad grammar when typing. Youtube and Yahoo comments are prime examples.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    messy living room... I don't care if my room is messy (to a point) or my kids room, but when I want to sit down and relax after a long day and it looks like all of the Jumanji monkeys were just in our living room it drives me nuts! Sometimes I wish I could lock our family/living room... but then it wouldn't be a "family" room anymore lol.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Hair blowing in my face when running. Pandora skipping. The first I fixed with strong hairspray and the second I went back to AT&T/iPhones.

Myself being late. Happens a lot lately. Kind of because I can't leave the house without make up. :P

Styling my hair. Never cooperates!

Getting cut to where it bleeds. I get so germaphobic. I'm also really paranoid about blisters.
  • RhineDHP
    Options
    People who don't know where their turn signal is and how to opperate it :grumble:

This tends to happen a lot when I'm on the freeway. Like the driver who doesn't use any turn signal when they cut you off, or the driver that leaves their signal on for miles.
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Anyone(was going to say just the gals but realize men are guilty of this) wearing too much perfume/cologne at the health club. Really? Is your BO that bad that you have to bathe in Old Spice or Curve! before you get on the treadmill next to me? It's a health club, people get sweaty. Deal !
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    what's a kanker sore?
  • RhineDHP
    Options
    what's a kanker sore?

I misspelled it the first time, its actually canker :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canker_sore

They're super annoying!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    what's a kanker sore?

I misspelled it the first time, its actually canker :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canker_sore

They're super annoying!

Oh right, we just call them mouth ulcers...