Does anyone else find it hard...

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
...to eat right on their you days from the gym or exercising? I find that when I take a day off, it's super hard to eat right. I know it just basically comes down to making the right decision, but man I find it tough!

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    On days I don't workout I have to eat less because I don't have exercise calories to eat. But I try to do at least 30 mins of exercise most days so I can eat more. :laugh:
    Try eating lots of veggies, the fiber will fill you up for less calories. Sweet peppers are my fav because they are sweet, they have the crunch, and they are really healthy for you. I eat them as an afternoon snack and I am fine until dinner. You could also drink some tea to keep from eating if you just need to taste something.
    :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Thanks for the tips. I need to be better in my decision making on those days.
  • toots99
    ...to eat right on their you days from the gym or exercising? I find that when I take a day off, it's super hard to eat right. I know it just basically comes down to making the right decision, but man I find it tough!

I just realized that my first sentence didn't make any sense! It was supposed to be "their off days"! :laugh:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    No... I plan out my whole day usually in the morning... and if I go over and don't have exercise, I just make it a point to walk around a lot at home to burn some extra calories.
This discussion has been closed.