Dukan diet+30 day shred

Options
Hi everyone ,

I started the dukan diet 2 weeks ago and i have lost 8,2 kg ( 18,0779055 pounds ) ,Oh and i'm also doing the 30 day shred as exercise ( starting my 5th day of level 1 today ) . Has anyone ever tried the dukan diet ? This is my second time , Because the first time i have done this i just done the first and second phase and since i've lost a ton of weight back then(88.1849049 pounds in 5 months) , i didn't do the 3third phase which made me gain everything back. So this time I'm determent to do every single phase and keep that weight OFF ! Also, Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser last chance workout DVD ? i'm planning on starting this in combination with the 30 day shred, not sure , could be a bit to much , has anyone ever tried doing that dvd ? How much did you lose ?

Thank you so much
x :wink:

Replies

• slipina
    slipina Posts: 1
    Options
    My husband and I are on this diet right now, we started 6 days ago, I've lost 5.8, him around 8. We are now in phase II and enjoying veggies with our protein on the 1/1/ plan, one day protein, next day protein plus veggies. We are also exercising a lot , alot more than he recommends which is a "30 minute walk" every day. We always did exercise, like 5 days/week but what we were putting in our mouth was the problem evidently.

We really really miss our carbs and fruits. It's hard but you can really see a difference so stick with it if you can.
  • Emmapople30
    Emmapople30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya I just started the dukan diet a week ago,( il add its the best diet I've ever tried) was doin the 30 day shred b4 I started it... Lol found in the attack phase I didn't av much energy or motivation, but now I'm cruising I'm gettin back more energy to carry back on with bossy boots Gillian ;) how u doin on the dukan? Xx