Saturday morning - who's gymin' it?

Options

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    10-11 we are going. 15 minute run and 45 minutes of strength training and metabolics
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    completely dressed and telling myself to get to it. So far that isn't working. I'll make it sometime soon and be thankful that I did though.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, but I'm scheduled for a run and some weights today.
  • billibenson
    billibenson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get my *kitten* off this chair I'm going out for a 8 mile run in the snow. The gym is packed on Saturday mornings. Darn gym rats!!
  • jackaroo21
    jackaroo21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Supposed to lift today but sprained my ankle last night. Bummed
  • farsteve
    farsteve Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Been there and back. 8:30 a.m. - 9: 30 a.m. Total Body Conditioning group fitness class.
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes, originally was gong at 10:30, but daughter is running late so we leaving at 11:15 for sure. I plan to ride the bike 14 miles.
    Maybe later this afternoon at home I will do some ab things too.
    Donna155
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Cardio on various machines from 8 to 9:15 AM, burned 530 calories. I usually work out in the afternoon but am off to the blood bank today, and they close at 1. This is the only way I can donate and not miss a workout. (Yeah, I know I'm compulsive.)
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was up and out of bed at 5:30am for my long run today. Went 9 miles. Later today I'll get my Insanity workout done.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I was pretty tired this morning when I went to the gym, but I sucked it up. Did a little bit of jogging around the gym track and rode the stationary bike. Thought about going for a swim, but I'll make up for it tomorrow morning when I head back.
  • eskiadas
    eskiadas Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I always go to spinning on saturdays at 8:30. Got there early (before 8am) to reserve a bike...but the class was already FULL !! Did 45 mins on the Elliptical and 20 mins weights/abs instead - burned 610 cals
    Happy Saturday all ;)
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    its leg day brah
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    no gym today but did meet up with a friend for a 4 mile trail run at 7 am (26 freaking degrees out this morning!)
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    rode 45 miles this morning
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Just another day. If you take a day off just because it's "Saturday" then..... you ain't programmed right lol.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Nice! I usually go later in the day though. :)
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning for Zumba at 8:15 :bigsmile:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I trailed it instead.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    One hour worth of cross training and followed it up with a 90 minute walk.
  • Bardane
    Bardane Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Met my daughter at the gym for our regular session before work. Got there about 5:45am. Try to do this most Satudays.