Can someone who is on my friends list

Options
Look at my food log. Or add me so you can.

I get almost daily notices I am not taking in enough calories. I eat three lean meals with a protein at every meal (I strength train) and I am celiac so no gluten.

I am loosing weight and I am not going hungry because of the protein but I don't want to do damage to my body.

Any suggestions? I need to keep my sodium levels low as I have high BP.

Thanks everyone. I love this site!!!!

Replies

• Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    okay, so looking...you aren't eating any junk. What you put in is quality (which in my opinion is better than quantity). My understanding is you want to try and eat at least 1200. You're usually falling just a little short of that. I don't know the exact science behind it, but everything I have researched and read has said that 1200 is the magic number to keep your body fueled and try not to go below that. So my suggestion, eat a tablespoon of peanut butter?? Or add in a protein shake after your workouts (which look totally hardcore by the way!! Always amazing burns!). I wouldn't suggest changing how or what you're eating because I think that's adequate. For me, I love drinking the Naked! Green Machine. It has 270 calories (vegan friendly) and is packed full of nutrients! So maybe even look into something like that.