Replies

• shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Graphic Designer
  • wannabe
    wannabe Posts: 29
    Options
    stocker/meat and seafood/cashier/and deli associate for a neighborhood walmart..hehe im a floater. and im a carpenter two to four days a month at a big theatre here which i love. but i am thinking about going to school to become a personal trainer
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am a Children's Advocate for a Domestic Abuse Agency
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Admissions Director/Jedi Master - but what I really want to be is a lottery winner.
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Secretary in a Federal Government office
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am the Operations Manager and Registrar Relations Manager for a domain registry.
  • ratlover
    ratlover Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a house keeper three days a week and a caregiver to my granddaughter two days..and loving it...
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm a full time Requirements Manager for a software house. I am also a Mum of two and a wife of one! Love all 3 of my jobs!
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Admissions Director/Jedi Master - but what I really want to be is a lottery winner.

I love the "Jedi Master" answer, that is awesome! Thank you for making me smile today. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Heather1776
    Heather1776 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SAHM and part-time online teacher (grades 3-12 and some adults too)
  • docjoe
    docjoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oncologist. And feeling a little out of place as one of the few guys here but it is an awesome website. Thanks for letting me crash it!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I work at an art gallery that rents art to set decorators and studio art departments here in Hollywood.
    I'm also pursuing another Bachelor's Degree...this time in nursing.

DREAM JOB!!! I have a BA in Art History and Religious Studies.
  • Laceylala
    Options

Studying to take the GRE to go back to school for my MLIS. I want to be a children's librarian. HR is definitely NOT for me. Blech! I'd seriously much rather deliver pizzas full time were the benefits (namely pay, paid leave, & insurance) the same. :laugh:

SECOND DREAM JOB! I'd love to be a librarian!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Component Sales and Production Planning for a company that supplies transmissions, axles and converters to the mining and material handling industries.
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options

I love the "Jedi Master" answer, that is awesome! Thank you for making me smile today. :laugh: :flowerforyou:

HAHAHA....I want to be a lottery winner, too!

I wish I had a cool answer, but being an accountant is far from exciting! It pays the bills, but not very fulfilling!!! Don't be fooled though, accountants are not all as straight laced as we seem! :devil:
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Social worker in mental health research
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Teacher of students with orthopedic impairments. Best job in the world!
  • DHERNAN81
    Options
    Medical Technologist, for the Veterans.

939908.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    aspiring lottery winner :ohwell: and certified pharmacy technician
  • brightlightkatie
    Options
    Haha. I am an aspiring lottery winner too !!

My official title is 'Harm Minimisation Drugs Worker'. I work with injecting drug users, getting them the support, treatment they need.