Needing Energy

Options
:smile: :smile: I am a grandmother of 9 and tired of feeling tired.

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 9 grandkids! I have 3 and love them to pieces. They are three of the reasons I'm on this site: to get healthy, fit and have more energy to keep up with them for a long time!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: today can be the beginning of a new life for you.....here are some ways to get started:

:flowerforyou: be sure you are eating healthy food
    start to eliminate processed food (anything in a box or package)

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: drink more water----drink it like it's a prescription for health, don't wait until you "feel like" drinking

:flowerforyou: put on your shoes right now and go out the door and walk for 15 minutes

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: do this every day and gradually add more water, healthier food, and longer walks
  • CupcakeConnection
    Options
    Have you tried Vitamin B? It worked wonders for me! You can take it in sublingual form or I used to go to my Doctor and get B-12 Injections. Also, make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin and drinking a lot if water. Dehydration can make you feel tired!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Your 46 years old with 9 grandkids!!! Take a vacation cruise and tell your children to take care of their own kids!!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: I am a grandmother of 9 and tired of feeling tired.

How much do you eat in a day? How many hours of sleep?