5'8 plus Females trying to lose 20 plus--SERIOUS

Options
jkazadi
jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
Hi,

I am looking to add people who around my height who are trying to lose 20 or more pounds. Please have an open diary so that we can glean from each other's experiences!

Let's encourage each other and celebrate each other's successes!! ADD ME!

:)

Replies

• vedjen
    vedjen Posts: 2
    Options
    That's me! I've been struggling to lose 20 lbs for years. I'm 5'8 / 153 lbs. Never been successful dieting. Currently trying the EM2WL protocol with a focus on primal foods: 1500 calories / 50 - 100 carbs daily. I just started this week and so far so good: 2 pounds lost! For exercise I run about 30 minutes 3x week and have started body weight exercises. Would be great to find some friends for support and motivations.
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 171 pounds - I'm trying to get back down to 155, i love the way I feel there! Add me :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and trying to lose 105!! =) Diary is open!
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 and a bit, does that count?:$ and I'm looking to lose about 25-30 lbs.:) add me
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I am 5'7, about 185 pounds. I want to get to 145.
    Feel free to add me!
  • jamiemcdonald1
    Options
    I'm 5'8 female weighing 161 trying to get to 140! Been doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 and next week moving to ChaLean Extreme
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 215 trying to get to 160 (started at 250) feel free to add! :)
  • acraw558
    acraw558 Posts: 23
    Options
    hey there :) i'm 5'8" and trying to lose about 47 pounds--just had baby #2! add me, i need more friends!!
  • bb_phat
    bb_phat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hey hey

i'm 5'7, started at 188, lost 30 so far, looking to lose 20 more!

anyone feel free to add :)
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 trying to lose 15. add me!
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm 5'9"/5'8" (there's an ongoing argument over this, lol) trying to lose about that many (13-19 more pounds). My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me. =)
  • FernieEirk
    FernieEirk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 trying to lose 20 pounds also!!! :) I want to lose it by BEACH SEASON!! :) I am currently 150.4 trying to get down to 130 :) Add me if ya want. My diary is free to view :)
  • pamelacheney
    Options
    Hi everyone. Newbie here! I'm also 5'8 now 185lbs. Goal is 150. I'm doing lots of activites to get in shape. Running,Wii Fit, Zumba and now this awesome app! Hope everyone has a great day and stay on track!