Whats your vice ?

Options
John31TL
John31TL Posts: 140 Member
Hi, ive been on here nearly 3 weeks, and doing fine so far (lost 8 pounds). I go out with friends a lot which usually involves booze. In Settings on MFP i have put a separate section in the food Diary for Booze. I'm not going to stop going out and having fun but this way it'll pin point how many calories booze has and how if effects my daily / weekly total.
Try putting your VICE calorie increaser in your food diary as a separate category !!!!!

Lifes about having fun but its good to know what the devil is up to !!!

Replies

• ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ha! I love your post. You know what you are capable of, and aren't sacrificing your social life to get fit. This is exactly how it should be. We ultimately fail to lose weight permanently because we diet in such a way that we can't sustain the weight when we are done.

That said, my vice is the oh-so-bad bacon cheeseburger. I couldn't describe it without having to make one right now! I'll be sure to have one for my birthday coming up. A few amber ales to wash it down, too!
  • John31TL
    Options
    Good lad Ryan, bacon cheese burgers are yummy haha. I had one the other day due to craving one. We should defo have treats for sure or we would go crazy. One thing for sure if youre good then have a treat you enjoy it loads haha.

Great reply

John
  • nicolajblair
    Options
    I'm with you. Work hard through the week and look forward to a little "luxury" at the weekend. I too am successfully loosing weight, if I didnt have a taste sensation to look forward to I don't know if I could do it!

Keep up the good work lads.
  • cindijelly
    cindijelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine was Girl Scout Cookies, thank God the season is short lived and comes once a year.
  • John31TL
    Options
    Good to know we all have our vices and long may it continue haha.
  • lynzbeaner
    lynzbeaner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Booze and salty food
  • rebekahrice1234
    Options
    I'll skip the booze :drinker: to have cake!!