update lost 18 lbs in two weeks now 25lbs in4 weeks

Options
13»

Replies

• rschwa
    rschwa Posts: 27
    Options
    I recently became a beachbody 'coach', but for me it's not at all about trying to push sales, I'm just loving how it's working for me so much that I wanted an excuse to make a website about it and tell people about it all the time. Yeah, there are some ads and links on my site, but it's mostly just a log of my thoughts and experiences as I try to get myself into shape.

I agree that there are a lot of coach pages that are just huge marketing fronts and they don't really give two craps about the people they are trying to sell to, but I'd genuinely like to share my experiences and advice and help you achieve your goals. My website is in my sig if anybody wants to read about what P90X is like- It's still very much under construction, so go easy on me.

For the OP, Sorry, but I'll have to chime in with everyone else and say you really need to eat enough to keep your boilers stoked, or you're just going to burn down the ship. Contact me if you want more advice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!