Insanity anyone?

Options
I completed my first month of insanity i've lost about 8-10 pounds, and now have lean muscle. Is anyone else doing Insanity that can give me advice to get through the second month, or can share their experience. Pics will go up after my 60 days :)

Replies

• jabrock9
    jabrock9 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'll be starting week 5 on Monday if you would like to add me. I haven't lost more than a few pounds so far but it's definitely working as far as endurance and loss of bodyfat goes. I love this program. Add me if you would like.
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just did my first fit test this morning - happy that people think it's good as I had a sneaky peak at the first proper workout and it looks TOUGH!
  • skinny1801
    skinny1801 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just did the first work out for month 2 its killer but i love it good luck @maryjaquiss i hope month one goes well i know you can do it if i can do it anyone can lol
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just did first workout. Hardly have the energy to type. Truly useless at the set that starts off with the basketball jumps!
  • the1captain
    the1captain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just did first workout. Hardly have the energy to type. Truly useless at the set that starts off with the basketball jumps!
    That set always kills me too. The side abs and In and out at the end I can never do without a break.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'll be starting week 4 tomorrow. I :heart: Insanity. Good luck with month 2.