what do you have?
likes?
dislikes?
price?

Replies

• jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I have a Timex. It might be called a Target Zone. I can't remember. I think I paid right around $70 for it at a sporting goods store.
    It's pretty basic and easy to use. It only stores workout info about my most recent workout. Unlike the Polar one that my wife uses. It stores several workouts. I have no complaints about my Timex, though.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Polar F6.
    $90 on sale.

I like it very, very much, AND it's waterproof which is awesome since I love swimming in the summer.
    I dislike that my wrist constantly presses the buttons and starts exercises. Haha. I wear my watch 24/7 and have many MANY exercises logged that burned 0 calories because I was just chilling at work and didn't have the chest strap on. I wish there was a way to lock the buttons when I'm using the watch AS a watch and not a HRM.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    My Polar FT7 should arrive today. Sports authority online $99.00 no shipping charge

I let you know what think once it gets here. It was my early anniversary present since Sunday is my first wedding anniversary
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    My Polar FT& should arrive today. Sports authority online $99.00 no shipping charge

I let you know what think once it gets here. It was my early anniversary present since Sunday is my first wedding anniversary
  • megananne88
    Options
    Polar F6...bought it on Amazon for $90ish dollars (cant exactly remember!) Loves it!
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Polar F11. 99.95 at Amazon. I love it!

I don't even notice the chest strap when it's on, and I love that it beeps at me when my heart rate gets too high..or too low! [Like a little voice going - slow down! or push harder!]

It also estimates calorie burn, using age, weight, height, heart rate, and their version of O2 level (OwnZone or something like that). It's waterproof, so I plan to take it swimming this summer and I don't worry about giving it a solid rinse when I'm done!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Here's some information you might find helpful before you make your purchase! I know it helped me!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Azdak/view/the-real-facts-about-hrms-and-calories-what-you-need-to-know-before-purchasing-an-hrm-or-using-one-21472

Good luck!! :)