Mom of 2 Insanity results

Options
julesxo
julesxo Posts: 422 Member
Hi all

I completed the Insanity with Shakeology challenge today and wanted to share my results.

I am a Mom of 2 and currently 11 months post partum. I also work full time so I know how hard it can be to fit in time for exercise and eating healthy.

I am not done yet, I plan on starting Insanity the Asylum next week :)

Starting weight
154 lbs

Ending weight
147 lbs

Measurements:
High waist : 32 " / 28.5 "
Low waist: 34" / 30 "
Hips: 37" / 34"
Chest: 33" / 31"
Thighs: 21" / 19"

Before
beforeinsanity_zpsa938a98c.jpg

After
beforeafterinsane_zps491667db.jpg

3f3ee767-2a26-4c00-b648-9bf35a143696_zps055e89db.jpg

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    OH MY!! Your results are jaw dropping girl!!! Look at those abs....Congrats....
  • HeatherHurt
    Options
    Awesome results, Jules!! You look incredible!!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • julesxo
    Options
    OH MY!! Your results are jaw dropping girl!!! Look at those abs....Congrats....

Thank you! Never had any sort of abs or anything before! Still workin on it :)
  • julesxo
    Options
    Awesome results, Jules!! You look incredible!!

Thank you :)
  • julesxo
    Options
    you look great!

• jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    way to go!! you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! !!!
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great results! Be proud :)
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very inspiring!
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    Niiice!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! 2 thumbs up to you! I hope I get some of the same results. I will be starting Insanity in April. I just ordered it last week. I'll be doing it without Shakeology though.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're starting weight is correct it looks like you have lost so much more! I'm guessing you just turned all your fat into muscle... you look wonderful :)!!!
  • julesxo
    Options
    Are you sure you're starting weight is correct it looks like you have lost so much more! I'm guessing you just turned all your fat into muscle... you look wonderful :)!!!

Thank you!
    I was surprised my scale didn't go down more but that is what it said! I used the same one and weigh myself in the mornings. I guess when they say to not worry about the scale so much they are right...:)
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that? I wish I had the money to get those DVD's. I seem to keep spending it on my obession of running!! Keep it up!!
  • LaraCoz
    LaraCoz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing. Doing that 11 months after having a baby requires serious commitment. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Way to go!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • txgrl76
    txgrl76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic results... How tall are you and how many weeks was the initial part? I have P90X but it terrifies me! lol and I am really considering Insanity instead! Oh and ps.... I'm 7 months PP.....
  • julesxo
    Options
    Fantastic results... How tall are you and how many weeks was the initial part? I have P90X but it terrifies me! lol and I am really considering Insanity instead! Oh and ps.... I'm 7 months PP.....

Thanks, I am 5'8. The program is a total of 9 weeks long. Don't be scared! You may surprise yourself! I was soo scared to start Insanity, I didn't think I could do it but I did :) Now I'm doing the Asylum /Insanity hybrid
  • julesxo
    Options

Thanks, I am 5'8. The program is a total of 9 weeks long. Don't be scared! You may surprise yourself! I was soo scared to start Insanity, I didn't think I could do it but I did :) Now I'm doing the Asylum /Insanity hybrid

Opps I am 5'7 sorry :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!