Did my first Total Gym workout

Options
So I got my new Total Gym yesterday! So excited. I just tried some basic moves on it because I had promised to take the kids swimming (and they thought it was a great toy that they needed to try first, lol). But I did the basic beginner express workout today 19 min. (wasn't sure if I could do a full workout yet). I must say I was pleasantly surprised that I finished the whole thing and feel I could of done the whole workout. We will see how my arms feel tomorrow, I may just have to do the whole workout tomorrow:) So glad I bought it!

Replies

• Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love my total gym.. I have an older model.. there are a lot of exercises you can do on the gym that will strengthen your core and back.. have fun with it!
  • lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really think I am gonna love it. I have wanted one for years, just wish I would have taken the plunge sooner.:smile:
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide if I want to buy the total gym. I currently go to the gym but I'm tired of waiting for machines (we have a guy that just sits on the machines playing with his iPod!). I saw the XLS version online this morning for $799 - and a few minutes later it was $899. I looked online @ Walmart and it was listed as $689. Still a lot of money for something that I might not like. If I buy one it would be the XLS version since it includes the Pilates accessories. Help me decide!! Thanks
  • lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love mine. Use the online chat to order. Tell them you saw it on amazon for $698. They will lower the price, extend the warranty and give you a 60 day trial period, and you will get the ab cruncher accessory for free. Or you could look on craigslist. A lot of them on there for cheap. I really do love mine. I don't think you will regret it. I say GO FOR IT!