Just need friends!

Options
Title says it all, just looking for friends on this website. :)

I'm a 23 year old student, work part time for Safelite autoglass. I am on a 1350 calorie/day diet, and working out pretty much every day. Lost 6 lbs so far.

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on 1350 too, and I workout 6 days a week. :smile:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    In your boat. Here to help you and anyone else!
  • Brandelin712
    Options
    I feel that. I just started using this today and it wasn't the best day to make that decision, but oh well, we all start somewhere. I am a wife and mom of three with the ever busy life. Let's do this!
  • BushidoDragon
    Options
    I joined today! I think this app/site will be an effective tool towards my weight loss goals! :)

I'm on a 1,200 calorie plan, and started my official workout routine last Wednesday. I plan on working out 6 days a week.

Happy Fitness! :D
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I have mine set to 1350, as well. I try to workout at least 2x/day 4 days a week and once the other days, even if it is only walking the dogs, lol:)
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to your new life! Any of you please feel free to add me. I have an open diary and some days I fail, most of the days I am pretty good at keeping goal.

I am 43 from Colorado and so far I am down almost 40 lbs and went from a 22 to a 14.

I wish you all the best of many pounds shed and a healthier life ahead!

Jackie
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • rodakowe
    rodakowe Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 20 year old nursing student. 1200 cal right now. I plan on working out 5-6 days a week, doesn't always happen because of exams and studying and such, but I'm trying to be a lot better!
  • Tati_Pt
    Tati_Pt Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 year old student, set to 1350 as well and I work out 4-5 times a week. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im a 22 year old student, I try to work out every day, but it doesn't always happen! I'll add you now, any one else feel free to add!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I'm on here daily.
  • LeahKaye09
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 22 year old student and I would really like to have some friends as well, although I just started using this today. I'm still a little iffy on how it works. I really would just like some motivation to live a healthier life, and I would like to be able to motivate others! I might add some of you, if nobody minds! :)
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    anyone can add me
  • kimfrench78
    Options
    I have only starting this 6 weeks ago, and have been doing interval training 3 days a week! Fitnesspal has been a great tool in telling me when to stop eating and helping me be accountable for it. I can't wait to be telling the same story as some of you who have lost alot of weight!! :) Feel free to add me, I'm doing this on my own!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 32 year old working mom and I would really like to have some friends as well. I just started using MFP this week, and I too am still a little iffy on how it all works - finding new things every day. I am looking for some motivation to live a healthier life and lose the unwanted weight, and of course I would like to be able to motivate others!
  • tabbyrose727
    tabbyrose727 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, 26 year old student working PT, on 1390 cal/day. :)
  • ashlyn793
    Options
    Hello,

Feel free to add me. I'd like to have some friends too. :)
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I feel that. I just started using this today and it wasn't the best day to make that decision, but oh well, we all start somewhere. I am a wife and mom of three with the ever busy life. Let's do this!
    I sent you a friend request.
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Feel free to add me. I'd like to have some friends too. :)
    feel free to add me. I'm on here alot.