need ideas for exercise

Options
I've had five kids all by c=section so if you can imagine no muscles in stomach and I am large every where don't just carry in one area. It is in every part of my body that needs help any ideas.

Replies

• sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    If you like dance type dvds, I like the Billy Blanks Jr ones or Madonna Grimes ones. Billy Blanks Sr Ab Bootcamp or Tae Bo are great always. If you like weight type workouts Kettlenetics is awesome and comes with the intro kettlebell when you get that one. Or Crunch Total Resculpt with Kendall Hogan is good. If you want more of a challenge it will really work you but is an awesome fat burning workout try Jari Loves Dvds like the Get Extremely Ripped 1000. Her workouts make Jillian Michaels seem easy. The Get Extremely Ripped 1000 one supposedly you can burn 1000 calories in the workout. Not sure if that's true for everyone or lighter weight people but I know it does burn a whole whole lot of calories and you really feel that one after. It prob could burn that many depending on how heavy weights you do for the workout.
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im starting a bikini bootcamp challenge on Facebook April 1st your welcome to join in ;).. its a group accountability (no where to hide LOL)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I've had five kids all by c=section so if you can imagine no muscles in stomach and I am large every where don't just carry in one area. It is in every part of my body that needs help any ideas.
    It looks like you have a large amount of weight to lose. If you are at all like me most important was for me to get used to regular daily exercise and have it be something that is not too extreme just for starters. I chose walking with my dog. All I need it shoes and the dog. It is good for a beginner as you don't feel to strained afterwards and worn out. You can get used to exercise and build on it from there.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    workout videos, walking, treadmill, elliptical, biking, rowing, swimming, weight lifting, classes at a gym, hiking, playing outside with the kids, jumping on a trampoline, running, zumba, yoga, google online for body weight exercises you can do at home some even have programs.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Walking is the perfect exercise.

Just walk and take off pounds by eating at a reasonable deficit. Aim to eat 100g protein each day, stick to your calorie target with MFP and it will get easier over time as the pounds melt away. Eat high fiber foods where possible and stay away from sugar-free/fat-free/100-calorie-pack/non-foods. Eat real food, drink water, walk...

Eventually, as you feel more comfortable, add in strength training.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thanks