What to have with tuna fish...

Options
2»

Replies

• dsm0001
    dsm0001 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like it with a touch of mayo, dill relish, and celery.....and then put on low fat triscuits! Mmmmmm.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I mix the tuna with mayo and put it on Dill flavored Triscuit crackers... or celery sticks if I'm trying to cut out calories.
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Garbanzo beans red onion celery plain Greek yogurt in a lettuce wrap or tortilla
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TUNA! I mix mine with some sandwhich spread and slap it on whole wheat bread or a whole wheat bun.. sometimes put some yellow mustard on the top.. add pepper and a dash of salt and some chopped up dill pickles.. depends on what kind of taste I want.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I love tuna but rarely make it as a sandwich...I use lite mayo but chop/dice in a TON of veggies (celery, tomato, pickles, black olives, carrots, onion, whatever's in the fridge) a bit of S&P and then insert folk. If need a crunch, I've had a serving of melba rounds or the like. I find it more filling than in pita or thin bread.
  • deedster_a
    deedster_a Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tuna with coleslaw mix, light ranch dressing and chopped Gardineria (pickled vegetables)