Replies

• jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You rock and can totally do this!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational! Please don't stop! I know a lot of people, including myself, have successes, but then fall back and gain some of it back due to whatever life throws at them. It happens. But if there is a will, there is always, always a way. :wink:
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    amazing!! you are doing great!!!

Think about checking out this article.... I found it very interesting.... :) It's about how the need for "will power" is a myth

http://sett.com/****talens/the-myth-of-willpower-and-eat-less-move-more
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic, YOU are fantastic! No one decides your future besides you. Keep working, keep trying and you will have success in whatever you do :)

Absolutely this!:flowerforyou: We all have challenges but you are facing yours and that is more than most! You should be proud and you're right I CAN is hugely powerfl.
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind to.. This site is a fabulous tool to help you. Congratulations on your weight loss and here to your continued weight loss!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to us all!!! You definitely motivated me today! Thank you.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome. I love the attitude.
  • brandi1479
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! You can do *anything* as long as you believe in yourself!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can indeed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!