That Feeling!

Options
Ok so summer is coming and does anyone get the same feeling as me that we need to work harder. because i remember last summer how uncomfortable i felt in a bathing suit and skirts and shorts and tank tops. and it was a horrible feeling being around people that are thinner than me but i have my big thunder thighs and my bingo arms flabbing around.

so that is motivation to upnatch my diet and reach m y goal. so i dont have hide behind clothes and i can wear what i want and not be insecure about who i am.

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    Ok so summer is coming and does anyone get the same feeling as me that we need to work harder. because i remember last summer how uncomfortable i felt in a bathing suit and skirts and shorts and tank tops. and it was a horrible feeling being around people that are thinner than me but i have my big thunder thighs and my bingo arms flabbing around.

so that is motivation to upnatch my diet and reach m y goal. so i dont have hide behind clothes and i can wear what i want and not be insecure about who i am.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I completely hear ya!
    sooooooooo tired of that feeling! I do not want to have to worry if my stomach is bulging while I'm sitting on my beach chair or if my flabby thighs are showing, or the bra fat under my armpits in tank tops or the extra sweating because I'm fat or the chub rub or the.... shall I go on!!!
    DONE WITH IT!!!
    Just finished working my arms and tummy out. Burned 608 in a hour!! Yipee!
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    Yes!! Im constantly paranoid about my belly, that when i sit down its resting over my trousers, so its become habit that when i lean forward i pull my trousers up over my waist and my top down over it too. Im working hard atm, but even on a short run, im tempted to stop at least every 100 yards, but i havent as of yet :smile:

Looking forward to summer now.. keep up the hard work everyone

_-x
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yeah for sure, imagine how it would be to look GOOD in a swimming suit?!!!