need workout help!

Options
OK so my goal is to get rid of this baby fat on my stomach and to lose some inches everywhere lol. i have the on demand and i have part one of the 30 day shred i been doing, i started the dancing today but i been doing mostly cardio. Any other ideas that will help me! i have to do everything at home trying to take 2 kids to the gym becomes a hassle and i try to work out 30 min a day if i can i will do more. any ideas?

Replies

• fietsdebbie
    Options
    Having the little guys makes it challenging. Exercise TV for some variety. There is lots of stuff on there including some strength training. Since you have little ones doing a 10 minute or so routine a couple times a day might work. Do the double stroller and some walks / jogging.
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little ones - 17 months, 3 years and 6 years. I work full time, come home and cook dinner, help with homework and then bathe the kids. No time for the gym. After I put my youngest to bed, I have my two older kids either join me in my workout or have them color or read in the same room I am in. I try and stick to 30-45 minute workouts. I used to love to do Slim in 6, just finished a round of ChaLEAN Extreme and am now currently doing Insanity. The 30 Day Shred was a good one too - it's quick and effective. I suggest you get some light weights or resistnce bands to use in addition to your cardio - they will help you to build muscle and muscle burns fat even when you're sendentary.

Good luck!