Naturally large thighs?

Options
2»

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    We come in all different shapes and sizes and we're all ****ing awesome!
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My thighs are always big in comparison to the rest of me - but truthfully - I like that shape. When I am slim, I like that I have a nice shaped bum - and I love my hourglass. Then again - I am a shortie, with reasonable sized boobs - so I don't look wrong!
  • LovesDoctorWho
    Options
    I do have large thighs even at my smallest (when I was a dance/gymnast) So yea genetics have a lot to do with it,,BUT I want my firmness back! lol ............My twin brother nicknamed me Thunder Thighs/Jelly butt since I was 7!!! lol My parents have this on video..and the best I come come up with was to call him skinny stick(yea that sucked)
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yep. My thighs and hips have always been bigger/wider than average regardless of my weight. When I was 110 they were still wide for my size. I guess the plus side is that I have a nice badonkadonk to make up for my smaller than average chest.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I've always had large thighs. Even when I was a child. When I was 120 pounds (5'1") in high school, I noticed that I had to start buying my pants based on how they fit around my thighs, not how they fit my waist. I still do that, 60 pounds later. My thighs are what determines my pants size, and I always have to wear a belt.

I've lost 15 pounds on here, and my thighs have lost 1/2 inch. So maybe someday I'll be in proportion. But I think it's just how I'm built.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I do! Even when I was a skinny teen my thighs and butt were larger. Also the thigs seem to be the hardest place for me to lose the weight. It comes off stomach and upper body much easier.
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've always had larger thighs and a very wide back. I like having strong legs - always had them since my younger days of track and field. So I don't mind the size of my legs. Only problem seems to be when I let myself go, the big legs go to big fat!

My bigger hate is my huge back. It is fat and hard for me to muscle up. But I'll keep working on it.

Me too !.....
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and I have large thighs and a wide back. I'm broad. Tall. and Hour glass shaped :D
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    enjoy the thighs. When I was young I complained about them also. It was where I gained weight, way you are built but hit 50 yrs old and it wants to go to the stomach and arms and you have a hard time with getting it off there. My legs and butt slimmed down and now this!