Name an exercise that helps reduce large breasts!

Options
2»

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    why would you want to slap God in the face like that??

Lol!

Diet is the only way and even then you are still at the mercy of your genetics.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You can't pick where the fat come off. I would try to recall where the weight started to pack on when you gained it, and that might tell you at which point your excess baggage will shrink. Usually, the first place the fat was stored is the last place to let it go. So the best exercise is whatever you enjoy that will burn your fat.

^This. Work on overall weight loss.

Yup, its true.

Another yup.
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I appreciate them all. Before I had kids I was a 36 C. After giving birth 2 times and having 3 pregnancies ( I had a misscarriage) here I am at a 42 DD almost DDD. I recently found a good sports bra to wear when I exercise and it has helped keep them from bouncing and it keeps them out of my way and they no longer touch the floor when I do push ups. If I could just shrink them, it would take about 6 lbs off of me. I thought about getting a breast reduction but when my cousin had hers reduced she could not lift her arms for 6 weeks and people had to feed her because she could not raise her arm enough to feed herself and she had really bad scarring. I would rather try to lose them naturally before I would consider reducing them again through surgery. I know most guys and chicks would say I am crazy for wanting to shrink them lol but when I walk into a room and they enter the room before the rest of me does then its time to do something about them. I am dieting and exercising and since Thanksgiving I have lost 33 lbs. It does not look like they are going to decrease just yet if at all. I will try some of the tips suggested here...except for the jumping jacks on the trampoline! lol If I cant enjoy my boobs then no one else should be able to enjoy them either! HAHAHAHA
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    That would be called the exercise of futility because you can't pick where fat comes off your body unless you're willing to do surgery.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You might just have large breasts. If losing weight doesn't make them smaller, you might need to consider surgery.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Many women here complain about losing breast size when they lose overall fat. So just keep losing weight and you might see a reduction.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Some people's breasts don't get smaller. No exercise can really change their size and whilst weight loss might make a difference, it also might not.

Wearing a bra that fits properly makes large breasts a heck of a lot more manageable. Most women are wearing a bra that is too large on the band and too small on the cup. As far as Victoria's Secret were concerned, I'm a 38B... I was actually a 34E (at that point).