Hi Im looking to add to my support group. (Stl/Metro IL)

Options
jbetch
jbetch Posts: 26 Member
Hello everyone. I would like to add to my support group. I currently have a couple regulars but would like more with the same determination as myself. I'm from the Stl/Metro IL area but welcome all. My start date was Jan 9th and I am down 29 lbs so far. I look forward to getting to know each of you and being a part of your journey.

Replies

• regosaki
    regosaki Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi

You can add me if you want? I only started this crazy site about a week ago, so it's very early days but feels good thus far?

Anyway tc and good luck with your weight loss program!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    U can add me x
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am born and raised in the STL now living in ATL and I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Go Cards!!
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I grew up in MI, now living in the Sunny South, also looking to make new friends. You and anyone else can add me if you like, I am here daily.
  • Grandmagettingfit
    Grandmagettingfit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to join your group. I am new to MyFitnessPal but want to use this tool as much as possible. Congratulations on your weight loss - I have lost 15.5 pounds with many more to go but I know I have to look at baby steps.
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    add me if u like. I started jan 3, 2013 and have quite a journey ahead. Lets succeed together.
  • Teagon2
    Teagon2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only joined 3 days ago and am looking for a support group. please do add me :)
  • jbetch
    Options
    Lets go Cards.. :smile:
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I am in Ballwin. Been on MFP for over a year. Watching the snow fall today. :)
  • jbetch
    Options
    I think I sent request to everyone. Yes, watching the snow fall and just heard thunder. Crazy weather. I wish everyone success on their journey.
  • swtiajenice
    swtiajenice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in St Louis and started my latest weight loss attempt Jan. 9th as well. To date I've lost 17.5 lbs. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from the STL area as well! :)

Anyone can feel free to add me also!
  • JessicaMarie1981
    Options
    I just heard this site from my friend from college. I am excited that I have other people that want to do the same thing I love. Anyone can add me!! <3
  • Kristi_Kay
    Kristi_Kay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always looking for more support on here :) I started MFP in 2011 but fell off for quite some time. I just started back up about a couple weeks ago and it's been good so far... :) GOOD LUCK!!
  • jbetch
    Options
    Still open to more support! Found some wonderful individuals but would like to add more. :)