So here goes my first cheat day...?

Options
I don't know this is the right place to post or not...it's more like a rant and a question...roll into one...

I am in my maintain mode now and finally today is the the first time I started my cheat day. I had 3 of Ms.Fields's cookies that I can't find its calories info then leave out the rest of them for the other day for breakfast. Also for breakfast, aside from the cookies, I had 2 roasted chicken legs and 2 roasted chicken thighs-don't know how many cals for the marinade though..

I had a meal I plan to eat for lunch, they were rice+fried eggs with shrimp and a slice of Blueberry pie-they are sold in my favorite place but I don't know how many calories they are)

Yet, then this afternoon I fought with family member, got all upset, along with hot and humid weather here (hot and humid weather makes me crave sweet...what do I do..?) I got back home and scarfed down the rest of the cookies (so I had 9 cookies today) and logged it and found out I am over calories goal by 1000-1300kcal-even though I tried to undereat for the whole week. I tried to walk/run/jog for an hour and actually want to walk and jog for an hour in my room but like I said, hot weather ...it makes me tired. (It's 10:51PM now and it is 86F with 70% humidity) I am super exhausted today, I'm so drained....The only good things so far is that even though I skip dinner today, I'm not hungry but i am so bummed now. I never been this much over cal this much before. I am now don't know what to do next tomorrow....eat under maintenance for a week? Eat at my maintenance?

I feel so blah right now....so tired. :( I usually being fine stay up late until 1:30AM everyday as my usual schedule but today it's not midnight yet and I just want to go to sleep and do nothing...but then if I sleep then that'd make me burn less...Ughh

Replies

• lambchoplewis
    Options
    Don't stress!! I have been maintaining for 7 months and this happens. Just get RIGHT back on track the next day. You might weigh 3-4 lbs more and feel like crap but just get back in the swing of things. I think that is what people w/out weight issues do. They naturally do this w/out thinking about it!!!
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Go to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day!

Eat better tomorrow and get some exercise in somewhere.

You'll be ok :)