I am getting depressed!

Options
2»

Replies

• mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Your diary does not show your sodium. If you go to food, settings, you can add sodium to what you watch. If I go over in sodium I get bloated and gain
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I would track your sodium. Get your water in. I recently changed my carbs to 35% protein 40% fat 25%. It does take some learning and retraining to eat like this. Hang in there and keep your chin up! You can so do this!:bigsmile:
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    Donna, lots of good advice here! I would just like to ditto what a couple of others have said about 1 pound per week being really good for women our age! Just remember, we're here for you! We need to be kind to ourselves. Big Hug!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    I want to thank each and every one of you for your reply and advice, The sodium tab is now in place in my food diary :wink: Some very good advice, that's just what I need, advice. I am far from being health savy so all is appreciated. Thank you all. :smile:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I want to thank each and every one of you for your reply and advice, The sodium tab is now in place in my food diary :wink: Some very good advice, that's just what I need, advice. I am far from being health savy so all is appreciated. Thank you all. :smile:

Glad we could help you. I looked back a couple of days and you have been going over on your sodium. As soon as I see red in the sodium category I am almost 100% guaranteed for the scale to go up the next day. :ohwell: Then I just drink a LOT of water and hope it flushes. Sodium is the worst