The photo that changed my life....

Options

Replies

• southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    We all have that one photo that changes us forever. Thank you for sharing your success.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and keep up the great work!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far. You look AMAZING. Keep up the fabulous job.
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! You really look great and are such an inspiration :)
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What type of weight loss plan are you doing? You've done well for 3 months and it seems you've got all of us extremely curious as to how you did it! Please share???
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    I'm not even brave enough to look at my before pics, let alone post them.

Great job. You are on the road to a happier healthier life. Congrats.
  • atlien78
    atlien78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss!!!! Can you explain how you lost 62lbs in 2 months? It would really help and motivate a lot of people here! Thanks! Keep up the good work!
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A big congratulations! Keep doing whatever you've been doing because it is working!
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is great. I began my journey on 1/1, and I've lost 61 pounds.
  • redtogo
    redtogo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that really is great!!!! so....................how did you lose so much so fast? Please share.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    Hey You look wonderful. What did you do to lose 20lbs a month.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    How?!
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    I was so upset after seening that photo, my husband uses MFP so I thought give it go. So I started on 7/1/13 my fitness was really bad so I started with 30 day shred to get my fitness up after 20 days I joined the gym, I only do classes I started with kettlebells and legs bums and tums, my fitness was improving so I started more exercise introdued bokwa (fantastic calorie burner) now I do 9hrs a week of exercise mostly at night time. My resting heart rate before starting was 85bpm now its 53bpm. My diet i have 1240 kcal aday the key is not to let your body go into starvation mode you wont loose any weight!! I have 3 meals aday and my protein shake, my dinner is a mixture of chicken, fish, turkey, my lunch I normally have soup, salad or a sandwich, my breakfast bran flakes or museli. I aim to eat between 1000-1100kcal aday I DONT include my exercise kcal within my daily kcal intake, and thats basically it. Eat enough food to fuel my body for exercise and what goes into my mouth is healthly and work my *kitten* off down the gym!!

Hope this helps :)
  • Lisa281171
    Lisa281171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done :) such a difference you look amazing...I hope I can get the same results x
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you. are. beautiful!
    absolutly incredible results! :flowerforyou:
  • acraw558
    acraw558 Posts: 23
    Options
    WoW! you look amazing! congrats on all the hard work.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... Keep it up you have came so far in such a short time so far:)
  • Keysted
    Keysted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and photos. This is a great success story and motivator for others. I am so happy for you - keep up the good work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!