First Ever NSV!

Options
So i've been at this for a good while now ...and just a couple weeks ago my cousin said to me "so what size are you wearing now?!" ..and i realized i couldnt answer her because pants is one thing i havent bought since losing any weight (i pretty much live in scrubs and pjs).
So the next weekend while i was out at Walmart picking up a few groceries i thought to myself "i should just try on pants while i'm here so I can give the woman an answer" lol. So when i walked over to a rack of dress pants and picked up a size 12 i almost laughed out loud and said "yea right" ..but I took them into the change room anyways, along with a 14. And for whatever reason i just thought i'd try the 12's on first because they clearly werent gonna fit and I might as well just get it over with ....but much to my surprise, they were a perfect fit.
I was shocked and nearly needed to pinch myself.

The jeans i wore into the store were size 16.

say whaaaaat?!

so to anyone doubting how far theyve come, seriously go to the store just to try on clothes. it really put it in perspective for me

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!