Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Point me in the right direction.

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a blog around here that's focused on weight training women. I need some new ideas because I plan to start more strength training very soon. Usually I do a bunch of research on my own and then go from there but I'm feeling bored with that and would love to just read about someone else and their journey. If you or anyone you know or follow is doing a blog like that let me know! Thanks

Replies

• lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Bump
  • Tetonia
    Tetonia Posts: 79 Member
    My blog is about my weight training experience. My entries starting with this next week will be moving to include statistics of what I am doing each workout. I am training for a mini triathlon in August, working on reducing body fat, and also wanting to increase my muscle mass.

I have been wanting to journal more regularly because the last eight months have been so interesting, to observe myself moving through what it takes to reach my personal fitness goals.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Tetonia

I don't mind an audience. Sometimes it's a bit about crap going on in my personal life that needs to be vented.
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Thank you! I look forward to reading it!