Before and After Pics! Check em out!

Options
Hello my fellow fitness pals!

I recently went wedding dress shopping. I found "the one" and took some pictures. When I uploaded them onto my computer and compared them to pictures from a try-on session from a few months ago, I was astonished!

I posted the before and after pics on my profile.

This makes me so happy! I am very excited for my future hubby to see me in this dress.

If I can so it, so can anyone!

:flowerforyou: Kelly

Replies

• His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Hello my fellow fitness pals!

I recently went wedding dress shopping. I found "the one" and took some pictures. When I uploaded them onto my computer and compared them to pictures from a try-on session from a few months ago, I was astonished!

I posted the before and after pics on my profile.

This makes me so happy! I am very excited for my future hubby to see me in this dress.

If I can so it, so can anyone!

:flowerforyou: Kelly
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Memaw
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! And what a beautiful dress!

Congratulations!!!
    Angela
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    you look great...you should be very proud of yourself..you make a beautiful bride..
    congrat.....keep up the good work...
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good job, girl! Awesome!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your look awesome!! Congrats!! Great job!!
  • Chrissi073
    Chrissi073 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a different shape as well as size.

Beautiful dress, too! :flowerforyou:
  • lizburnsyb
    Options
    You are amazing! I was having such a bad day, after over-indulging last night, and your photos totally inspired me. Congrats! And thanks for sharing!
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    You are amazing! I was having such a bad day, after over-indulging last night, and your photos totally inspired me. Congrats! And thanks for sharing!

It inspires me that I inspired you!!!:heart:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Are you sure you only lost 21 lbs??? LOL. Not that 21 lbs is anything to sneeze at, but that the difference is really dramatic!! Good job :heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing in that beautiful dress!!!

Congrats!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Very Beautiful , the groom is going to love it. :wink: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. When I had my first dressing fitting, my dress, a size 16, just fit. I had to suck in everything I had. Came time to the wedding, the dress was a little too big but it was too late for alterations.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!!! what a beautiful bride you're going to be girl!!!!!

your hubby to be will be thrilled!!!

I'm so very proud of you!
    keep up the great job!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • graypink0130
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!! The dress is beautiful and you look gorgeous in it!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Wow!! Are you sure you only lost 21 lbs??? LOL. Not that 21 lbs is anything to sneeze at, but that the difference is really dramatic!! Good job :heart:

Unfortunately, yes, only 21 lbs gone. I sure have worked my butt off to get those pesky pounds off!
    I have been lifting a lot of weights, so maybe I have lost more than 21 pounds of fat but have gained pounds of muslce? Who knows....

That... and it is a really flattering dress and probably a good picture angle...:ohwell: The wedding isn't untll December, so I have quite a bit of time to drop some more!

Thank you for all your kind comments!

:heart: Kelly
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great - nice hourglass figure!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! What a gorgeous dress, too!

If you keep losing like this until December, I hope you know a good tailor who won't mind taking it in, and taking it in, and taking it in!!!

Good for you! WOOT!