Need Some Friends to Stay Accountable!!

Options
I'm not new to the website, but I am new to the community. I am looking for people who can help me stay accountable with my workouts and my eating habits! I feel like I am on a rollercoaster with eating and working out- one day I will be doing great and the next I am hitting the bottom. Let's help keep each other on track!

Replies

• SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Same here, just got into the community. Feel free to add me.
  • Caligali1
    Options
    I have no one to work out with. It is very easy for me to slide back into old habits or do nothing at all.
  • MissPiggyAkl
    MissPiggyAkl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am new to this site as well. Feel free to add me.

P
  • Battabing1129
    Options
    I'm new too feel free to add me. The more support the better....
  • BumbleB5
    BumbleB5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community also and feel the same way! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • cuzim50
    cuzim50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I , too need some friends to make me accountable... I do ok, lose a pound here and there and try to be faithful to at least some exercise, but then I go crazy and eat alot of carbs-comfort food. These long Wisconsin winters are brutal on my motivation, and I get depressed easily in winter. I've put on weight since the holidays(3 months now!) instead of losing it : ( I started out last year wanting to lose 10-15 lbs, but now I'm up to having to lose 20 lbs., and I feel so discouraged!!
  • MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!! I need motivation!
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday and log everyday!
  • bekeyers
    bekeyers Posts: 18
    Options
    Same. I was doing really great til I had a minor surgery n couldn't exercise for a bit so I figured I would throw it all out the window. I recently lost 3 kilos but just regained it back through binge eating and no exercise. I am sick of myself so I need you guys too :) Today is the day it all changes!! Feel free to add me too
  • anelfashion
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new as well. I have only been working out since Thursday. I work out by myself. I run outside and lift weights in my house. But listening to my Pandora radio puts me in a whole new world...lol... and it keeps me going. But I would love the help of others and a buddy to exchange milestones with when we do something that we feel is important, like "lose a extra pound more for the week"...lol.. It might not seem like much to others, but that's a lot. So feel free to add me!!
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new friends who are accountable and consistent!

I've been here 14 months and it's been a life-changer!

Check my profile, and if you think we align, I look forward to hearing from ya soon!

Best wishes :)