What's For Dinner???

I had Bruschetta prepared for dinner ( which my wife ate for lunch) so all we all having is chicken Cacciatore. Chicken /green/red/orange and yellow peppers, portobella mushrooms/onions and red sauce w/ basil. What is everyone else having??

Replies

• hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    Deer mostaccioli. Deer seems to be one of those things you either love or hate. We love it; it's free and organic! And free!
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Deer mostaccioli. Deer seems to be one of those things you either love or hate. We love it; it's free and organic! And free!

I had it once and did not care for it, but was told you have to know how to cook it. So if given the opportunity I would try it again.
  • Leftovers. Grilled salmon, grilled asparagus. I indulged a bit last night, so I am keeping it clean today.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Spinach artichoke pizza and a salad.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables... I got the recipe from a Reynolds aluminum foil ad. Crossing my fingers it's good!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Mcdonalds
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Leftovers. Grilled salmon, grilled asparagus. I indulged a bit last night, so I am keeping it clean today.
    Salmon is what I actually wanted tonight....
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Stir fry with lean beef, portobellas, garlic and spinach.... a little spicy with szechuan sauce
  • half a cheese quesadilla and steamed broccoli. maybe some fat free refried beans.
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Chicken Pot Pie (Taste of Home recipe)
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member

I had it once and did not care for it, but was told you have to know how to cook it. So if given the opportunity I would try it again.

I used to feel the same way. I'm very picky about meat in general, unlike veggies and everything else. I had to experiement with it and develop a taste for it. Now I prefer it over beef, except in burgers. I really appreciate the fact that it's free range and antibiotic/hormone free.
  • anna32aries
    anna32aries Posts: 52 Member
    Just had chicken chop suey.... Later I'm making cauliflower crust pizza when I'm watching Sunday night tv
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    For breakfast had wonderful burritos and spent most of my calories. Think I'll have burrito with refried beans tonight. I do, however, have salmon for later in the week, as well as, smoke pork chops for later in the week.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    grilled ribeye, grilled asparagus and sweet potatoes
  • wahsuzy
    wahsuzy Posts: 4 Member
    Beer pizza and more beer
    :drinker: :tongue:
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Chicken Fajitas!!! Yum.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Kahlua Pig, I think (we're going to a barbecue, a friend is bringing this. I've never had it before)
    also oriental cabbage salad and probably a dessert of some sort. This day is a major indulgence day!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Pulled pork.
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Homemade pizza - so I can control what's on it. Oh and a mixed green salad with oil/vinegar for an appetizer.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Shrimp & spinach fettuccine