My Pant's Don't fit!!

Options
I officially have not a single pair of pants that fits my waist.

Woohoo!! :love:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I officially have not a single pair of pants that fits my waist.

Woohoo!! :love:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!:drinker: I bet you feel great!!! Now go shopping!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Good for you. That is such a good thing! Oh bummer now you have to go shopping for smaller clothes. :happy: Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! What a terrific feeling!!!
  • cmserati
    cmserati Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats! I know I love it when I get into smaller sizes...keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Well congratulations:drinker: :drinker: ...but I must say I am so jealous!!! I have lost 11 pounds as of today (from my original start pre MFP) and I am in the same size pants..what the heck!!:laugh:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Well congratulations:drinker: :drinker: ...but I must say I am so jealous!!! I have lost 11 pounds as of today (from my original start pre MFP) and I am in the same size pants..what the heck!!:laugh:

yeah I've lost a total of 13 lbs and have been hovering around that for about 2 weeks, but I must have lost inches because these pants I'm wearing today (that used to be uncomfortably tight) keep falling down!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay for shopping sprees!!! I've decided to go to thrift stores though, until I'm done. Don't want to spend a fortune on jeans then shrink out of them in 6 weeks or so!! Have fun and congrats!!