I need some friends! :]

Options
2»

Replies

• gogokat
    gogokat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. It is hard when nobody close to you isn't supportive. My friend introduced me to MFP last week. I had Bariatric surgery almost 3 yrs ago. Still have about 60 lbs to lose. I am a 48 yr old single mother and I know it is tough. I will be supportive to nayone who wants to be my friend. We will help each othe to get healthy and lose the weight once and for all.
  • novaBYnature
    Options
    Girl, I completely understand. Your friend request is sent. We can do this!
  • Zepplipop
    Zepplipop Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the replies, I am so thankful! This was a big step for me, have a huge fear of rejection. I also appreciate all the kind words :)
  • Dancer12321
    Options
    Hi Megan, I know how I feels to have a not so supportive mother. It's really hard and because of her I have struggled with my weight all my life.
  • MsCK101
    MsCK101 Posts: 3
    Options
    add me up :) we can exchange support :)
  • dlbarnz
    dlbarnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! it's a journey, and if you are like me (and everyone else on MFP) you will be able to draw strength from everyone. Good luck, add me to your support system, there is strength in numbers.
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can add me. Im on here a lot :)
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mike. Feel free to add me and would love to support you.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends! I log on everyday and like being supportive! Feel free to add me, and anyone else!
  • AshleeEP4
    AshleeEP4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just graduated from college and need to lose at least 60lbs. My goal currently is -20lbs by June 21st: First Day of Summer. I joined myfitnesspal last August or so and still struggling to lose. I am not giving up no longer!! You can lose the weight and so can I!!! Feel Free to add me if you are wanting support where we can support and motivate each other!!
  • kimmyrn42
    kimmyrn42 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome Meg, the folks here are super supportive...I just started in February and everyone is fantastic!! Feel free to add me as well.