2»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I consider BDubs a cleanse.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

But really!
    Why oh why did someone have to repost this!!!!? I'm done for the day and now all I can think about is mango habenero wings and piles and piles of blue cheese dressing!:explode: :grumble:
  • kristenfox88
    kristenfox88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What does the "ave sauce" part mean? I'm assuming the counts are without sauce, but the sauces are also listed per 1 oz. So if that's the case, does anyone know the average sauce amounts for say 8 wings? Thanks!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I hate how salty the food is.. I can't eat there because of it.

it hurts my tummy and i get all bloated afterwards.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I consider BDubs a cleanse.

This. So much this. But so good.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to eat something unhealthy and salty i'm going for Jersey Mikes.. Now that's a good sub!

http://www.jerseymikes.com/menu/nutrition.php
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow. the wings have way more calories than I thought they did. This is why you shouldn't trust the database.

...but they are so good...
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I'm reinstating a weekly date night for boneless wings on Thursday nights starting next week! No reason that I can fit that in to an appropriate weekly, if not daily calorie/macro goal. We usually split 18 boneless wings (garlic parmesan and honey bbq) which inevitably come with 20. 10 wings, some celery and carrot sticks with a touch of ranch (or the extra bbq left in the carton), and water for stupid cheap and delicious. No biggie even on a cut. I will admit that I'm going off the old nutrition data though since my work is blocking the link. It can't be THAT different.
  • Hunnib23
    Hunnib23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I love BWW!!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    It's Hockey Day in Minnesota on Saturday...16 hrs of hockey, outdoor HS games, followed by the Gophers and Wild.

My 5 year old and I have already staked out our seats at BWW's to watch. As soon as he's done with hockey practice, we're gonna be parked there for a few hours....before we head off to a hockey game of course. :happy:
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    So glad we have a local joint whose wings are delicious and much more calorie-friendly. Just wings & drummies flash-fried (no coating of any kind) and served super crisp and super hot, sprinkled with cayenne salt. Buffalo sauce and blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side (standard).

Personally, I love just the chicken and cayenne salt. The rest just gets in the way of crispy, chicken-y awesomeness.
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's Hockey Day in Minnesota on Saturday...16 hrs of hockey, outdoor HS games, followed by the Gophers and Wild.

My 5 year old and I have already staked out our seats at BWW's to watch. As soon as he's done with hockey practice, we're gonna be parked there for a few hours....before we head off to a hockey game of course. :happy:

Hah - I'm going to the hockey city classic tomorrow, BWW is right next to TCF Bank... I'll need something to warm me up... hmmm
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    So glad we have a local joint whose wings are delicious and much more calorie-friendly. Just wings & drummies flash-fried (no coating of any kind) and served super crisp and super hot, sprinkled with cayenne salt. Buffalo sauce and blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side (standard).

Personally, I love just the chicken and cayenne salt. The rest just gets in the way of crispy, chicken-y awesomeness.

That sounds fantastic! The chinese restaurant/bar that my mum works at fries up their wings like that but with some sort of asian seasoning that I am unfamiliar with. No extra sauces. SO GOOD.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Hah - I'm going to the hockey city classic tomorrow, BWW is right next to TCF Bank... I'll need something to warm me up... hmmm

I thought about it. Before kids I would have been there by 2, now....I don't think he would hold up to sitting in the cold for that long.
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need this for reference later.