Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help Me, Help You!! (: <3

Hi! I am new/old on here.. Actually I made this a long time ago and never got on it.. (I am HORRIBLE at logging this stuff!) (: I am 20 years old, don't have a boyfriend (I have 2 cats). Like most girls, I hate the way I feel when I look into a mirror and I am actually going to attempt to log all my food and exercise! Maybe if I had friends on here I would be a little more motivated!
Background: I moved in with my grandparents so that I could go to college (away from home, thank goodness!) and am constantly hearing my Grandma and Memaw say "Taylor, you've gotten so fat!"... Gee thanks.. One of my friends said I should make a blog about my "FItness Journey" so if you want motivational tips, exercise routines, sneaky recipes and are in look for a general laugh to make you feel good at my expense, add me as a friend! <3

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    I think its a great idea to have friends here to help motivate you and you them. I also love the idea of you blogging what is happening in your life...good, bad or indifferent. It helps to write that stuff down.

I sent you a friend request