mayweather vs mosley: who r u picking?

Options
I'm casting my vote for Shane Mosley. I think that Mosley has the tools to actually deal Mayweather his first loss come May 1st. Mayweather is a superb boxer but from what I've seen in the past, Mayweather hasn't dealt with a boxer that has the power, size and quickness of Shane Mosley.

In the event that Shane Mosley does lose to Mayweather, please bring on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Definitely going to Dallas or Vegas for that fight.

Replies

• themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm hoping for Mayweather just so we can have Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. Vegas is always crazy on fight weekends, but that would be the party of the year. :)
  • startfromscratch
    Options
    Money Makin' MayWeather.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Mosley by 12 rounds of ruffiage on the pretty?Mayweather & possible 12th round ko/tko by ref or roger & even possibly his father jumping in & stopping the fight by beat down to his brother then towel throw in. Hahahahaha seriously though that<<<<<<or possibly the same scenario with Pacquiao although very real potentiality of Money May quivering under a brutal unrelenting savage attack, but under extreme artful control by Pacquiao. Yeah I know it seems I don't like Mayweather, but truth is I hate him (No I'm just kiding) I believe him to actually be a decent human being just with a chimp on his shoulder & just has not found his way into becoming a complete human being in expressing himself without degrading others in an attempt to puff himself up.