Can anyone tell a difference?

Options

Replies

• dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes I can tell, and the smile says you can feel it. Keep up the good work!
  • aperreau
    aperreau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference... Your face, midsection, calves are all shrinking.

Keep working hard!!!
  • ramim5
    ramim5 Posts: 2
    Options
    There's definitely a difference your stomach and face look much slimmer. Keep it up!
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes. I can. How are your clothes fitting? I have lost 22 pounds and all my t shirt are fitting better. I bet you feel that too. Keep on going.
  • erich338
    erich338 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Your are doing a GREAT job!! Stay the course and keep going!!
  • Chrispyne
    Chrispyne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sure can. You don't have the spare tire around your waist! What an inspiration!! Keep up the great work
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I was jumping for joy reading everyone comments they were made me feel so good about myself. I had take measurement and I really just don't know how I was losing inches yet couldn't tell. Here is how much I have lost for each place I measured in inches:

neck- 1
    above breast- 2.5
    below breast- 3.5
    belly button- 2.5
    upper leg (at the widest point)- 2.25
    knee- 2.5
    calf- 1.5
    ankle-1.5
    wrist- 0.5
    elbow- 1.5
    upper arm (at the widest)-1.5
    pant size 22 to 20
  • Tina0926
    Tina0926 Posts: 43
    Options
    FOR SURE!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!! YAY!!!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Definitely!! You're face is more defined & your tummy has gone down - look at how baggy your shirt is now :0). Awesome work!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I can definitely see the difference in your face! Lookin' good lady!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yep for sure a difference. Have you taken measurements? Sometimes those are more telling than the scale.
  • mztamaraann
    mztamaraann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great. I see a noticeable difference in your face, neck, and calves. Keep up the good work.
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    YOu sure can. Look at the space between your knee's. Your top hangs instead of clings. You are looking fabulous. Look forward to future pictures.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone.. you make me realize what this 2 months has made a big difference. :)
  • lisaboivinhigdon
    lisaboivinhigdon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Keep going!
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Keep it up!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,674 Member
    Options
    You actually LOOK more healthy on top of looking thinner, look at your face and skin tone! I think what could be hard for you to really tell the difference (aside of it being a pic of you) is the first shirt is more distracting than the second. I measured out with my pinky and you're thinner all over! Your thighs have definitely thinned, your hips and waist, and especially your face look a lot thinner. I agree with others, break out that measuring tape! I didn't measure and plan to after looking at what a difference there is in your pics. Keep up the good work, I think you're doing a great job and it definitely shows, congratulations!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Especially obvious difference in the face and the waist! Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!