Wondering while I wander... (a question for mothers)

Options
Are there any other nursing mothers here? Just a question. I'm nursing my second child... she's 4 months, my oldest is 2. I nurse Claire before and after work and I pump while I'm still at work and the lbs just haven't melted away as fast as they did with CJ. Although this time I'm on bc and I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. That's one of the reasons I've joined this site. It's something that can help keep me motivated. And as all moms know, caring for yourself is difficult when you have little ones runnin' around.

Replies

• ktmunchie
    ktmunchie Posts: 35
    Options
    I nursed my kiddos too! It was my experience that the weight came off a little slower with each of my three children. I am still trying to lose the weight from baby number 3 who is now 21 months old. :wink: You are doing the best thing possible for your baby. Stick with it and the weight will start to come off. Most important, eat enough for you and your baby to get the nutrition you both need. I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Seasonkissinger
    Seasonkissinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree - I nursed both my kids (still nursing my 11 m/o) and the weight came off a lot faster with my first! Just remember that you don't want to lose too much weight too fast while nursing. It is actually recommended not to lose more than 1lb per week. Cutting too many calories can cause you to lose your milk! Like ktmunchie said, stick with it and the weight will start to come off! :happy: