Would you be interested in going BLACK?

I would like to personally invite ALL MFP members to join me in going BLACK (The "Men in Black" Look (from the MOVIE))

The look we want to achieve : Cool-professional ("Men/Women in Black" style : black shades with black & white cool/professional attire in YOUR Main PIC) .

If you're interested, let me know, if not....this message will self destruct.

Show date : TBD ....get your Black AV ready for the DAY !

No pressure. I was just trying to think of something fun to do. I invited all my MFPals, and thought it would be nice to extend that invitation to the whole community.

I personally think everyone looks great in black & white attire w/shades, so I thought it would be great for everyone to show off their "Men/Women in Black" look. No pressure, I'm just looking to have some fun at MFP... I'm not here to offend anyone, so please don't attack me!

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Never mind. I can't bring myself to say it.
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    But...if we do....then we'll never go back.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    im in :glasses:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    I'm confused.

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-whuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt.jpg
  • Lol, sorry guys...

I was just trying to think of something fun to do. I invited all my MFPals and thought it would be nice to extend that invitation to the whole community.

I personally think everyone looks great in black attire w/shades, so I thought it would be great for everyone to show off their "Men in Black" look. No pressure, I'm just looking to have some fun... I'm not here to offend anyone, so please don't attack me!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    :glasses: I dig the all black look. S'cool.
  • im in :glasses:

I can't wait to see your look !! :)

You're very pretty!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    :laugh:
    But...if we do....then we'll never go back.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I've always wanted to be black..however I am confused as to what I have to do now.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    I've always wanted to be black..however I am confused as to what I have to do now.
    Come here honey, I'll help you figure it out.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Never mind. I can't bring myself to say it.
    I can't either. I think someone else said it though.
  • I've always wanted to be black..however I am confused as to what I have to do now.

Sorry, I might have to revise my original post.

All you have to do is show MFP your "Men in Black" Look (from the movie). So basically, dress up in black & white with shades on and take a pic and post it as your Main AV ! ....get your Av prepped for the BIG DAY ! :) I'm sure you'll look amazing!

If you don't want to participate, that's ok....just wanted to extend the invitation to everyone :) I would love to check out everyone's look too !
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    I don't get it! What is it you want us to do?!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Your thoughts, Captain?

Sisko-facepalm.gif

*nods* Yes, yes, that's my sentiment too, sir.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member

Sorry, I might have to revise my original post.

All you have to do is show MFP your "Men in Black" Look (from the movie). So basically, dress up in black & white with shades on and take a pic and post it as your Main AV ! ....get your Av prepped for the BIG DAY ! :) I'm sure you'll look amazing!

If you don't want to participate, that's ok....just wanted to extend the invitation to everyone :) I would love to check out everyone's look too !

hmmm are you able to change my skin colour though?
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Fo sho! Definitely gotta rock the black suit, black tie, and definitely can't forget the shades. B-)
  • Don't make me regret this invitation ! ...hahaha... that's okay, I can take the abuse.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif
    Bahahaha, that's what I would look like for sure.
  • 1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif
    Bahahaha, that's what I would look like for sure.

YES !!!! I LOVE THE LOOK !!

....EVERYONE, the GEEKY, the SHY, the HOT, the PRETTY, the SEXY...ECT.... can look AMAZING in the "Men/Women in Black" look....

... well, that's what I think! = )