Exposure outside of MFP?

Options
kmm7309
kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
This week I went to the gym to work with a trainer. The trainer had this amazing suggestion-- I should try calorie-counting for faster results on My Fitness Pal.

Later, I went to my nutritionist. There's this new website that makes losing weight really simple, safe, and easy. She told me that if I wanted to be more successful, I should sign up for Myfitnesspal.com

After that appointment, I had a blood work appointment with my doctor. She was excited with my progress. I am known around the office as "that girl who lost all that weight". If I was ever interested in a boost to my weight loss journey, I should try this website that is successful for her other clients-- you guessed it.

I joined MFP 2-3 years ago when it was relatively unknown. Now everyone's talking about it. Has anyone else noticed this? Are you telling the world?

Replies

• CB6heart
    CB6heart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just discovered MFP but I decided to tell my mom about it.... come to find out, she knew about it a long time ago... What I cant figure out is why I just found out about it lol!........ I wish I would have known about it 2 years ago!
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I saw the nutritionist at my gym...she suggested it as well haha. I started out on The Daily Plate 4 year sago...but I like this site better :)
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard anyone else talking about it. But I did spot a few people I know on here.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    It was recently on the news and rated to yield the best and longest lasting results among dieters. So, the cat is out of the bag.