Your Turbo Jam results????

Options
RuchikaPal
RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
I LOVE turbo jam... :heart: and i know MFP is full of TJ lovers..... i just started doing it again today but i'm very confused if TJ will give me better results or Jillian's Body revolution....... but i'd love to see some of TJ success pictures, if you guys can share plz!

Would b a huge motivation for me!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• paytenpar2014
    Options
    I am just getting restarted with turbo jam, but I have lost weight in the past with it. Don't have any pics to show you :( sorry! But it's a super great program and I love it!! :)
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    Also, I tried to do jm, I really did. But at the end of the day, I much prefer Chalene as a person. I love her personality and the workouts are so much more fun than jillians! Not to say that jillian isn't effective, but I LOVE Chalene and jillian tends to get on my nerves, she's too serious. The moves aren't fun!
  • ericalynnc
    Options
    Same here! Can this be accurate?

" Find out how many calories you burn for Kickboxing (includes Turbo Jam). The number of calories you burn while exercising is dependent on the exercise you do, your weight, and the time spent doing the exercise. Use the calories burned calculator below to see how many calories you burned during your workout."

Your Weight in Pounds: 287
    Minutes Spent Exercising: 45
    Calculate

Calories Burned: 937
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    I have been doing turbo jam daily and I use my hrm instead of mfp. The other day my hrm said 584 calories for 60 minutes and mfp had me down for over 1000 calories burned. I am 220 pounds and 5'4.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!