Need friends who are going to inspire and motivate me

Options
2»

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've been at this since July and yes I am down 150 pounds as of last Saturday! I respond to most questions and posts by my friends and my diary is open to friends to glean from.
  • mrsstokes19
    Options
    I'm new too! Please add me!! If you kick my bum ill kick yours!! Sick of being the 'fat friend' but need some encouragement xx
  • AmyJo6050
    AmyJo6050 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am new here too. Feel free to add me - I will take all the motivation and friends I can get! :flowerforyou:
  • iheartSulay
    iheartSulay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps! Feel free to add me! I am working really hard to lose weight the right way! Let's inspire each other! =)
  • MoVision24
    MoVision24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a while as well and looking for friends. I hope you all will accept my request as well!
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello all...please feel free to add me!
  • sunnygirl1952
    sunnygirl1952 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Olivia, supprt is always a great thing, and I will definetly add you as a friend, I am also new to the "forum community" and I am finding the few people I have on here, keep me coming back. To log my stuff, and to check on friends. Good luck with your journey.
  • monique_1976
    monique_1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well and to anyone else who is looking for friends please add me I use MFP daily and have logged in and tracked for over 105 days!! I enjoy sharing my diary and seeing what other people eat for new ideas!
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and so far I love it. I could use friends to bounce ideas and motivate me too. :)
  • carolachristensen
    Options
    You can add me. I have been using the food tracking and have found it very helpful.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community part of this also...and frankly I don't even know how to add people as friends :) I am guessing I will learn (but seriously how nice would it be to have a link on these that says "add as friend" so we could simply click???? Just sayin' :laugh:

You are 3 clicks away from "add as friend". 1st click on the little blue arrow by the poster's name; 2nd click on "view profile"; 3rd click on "add as friend".
  • LarryWorrall
    LarryWorrall Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome for MFP this is a great site to get motivation and support feel free to add me I am always willing to give support.:smile:
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, reaching 450 days on here. I enjoy supporting and providing motivation by example. We can do this together.
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as a friend, looking for the same type of support.
  • vivvy2012
    vivvy2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can also add me:)