A Romantic Evening?

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
So this week has been off to a really ROUGH start for my wife... I am going to go for a walk with her at a beautiful park during her lunch, but I want to do more. I figured that after I pick up my boy from school (going to take him to the park after school to) I would drop the kids off at Nana's round 530 and surprise my wife with a candle light dinner, flowers, her fave perfume, and a back rub... and anything else she wants (lol I figure whatever else she wants will be exactly what she wanted early this morning :wink: lol). I also plan on cleaning the house really well too (but I do that every day pretty much so that's not really doing anything extra for her). I plan on meeting her at the door in my ACUs. Any other suggestions on what I should do? I thought maybe i should also make a trail of rose petals from the door to the dining room table, and from the table to the bed and cover the bed in rose petals. Any suggestions would be cool. Her employees have really been horrible to her this week and she is really bummed out about it.
Love you my friends! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Blessings,
Ed

ps: I will have to pick the kids up by 8:15 so that only gives me 2 hours alone with her....

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Skip the dinner and head straight to the rose petal trail :wink: Have a glass of wine and relax together.
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    maybe send her some flowers to her office and a "just because I love you card"....My husband like those cards....It seems to brighten his day... I don't send him flowers...I have been known to have his favorite pizza and soda delivered to his office...

Just making the effort to lift her spirits and having that time together makes all the difference in the world.....
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Why meet her at the door in your ACUs (unless she really likes it)? Meet her wearing nothing but a smile.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Why meet her at the door in your ACUs (unless she really likes it)? Meet her wearing nothing but a smile.

Lol thats not a bad idea at all! But she does like seeing me in uniform :wink: . Some women are just really into that. Lol She had me takes pics with my shirt off but my ACU trousers, boots and jacket on. Lol. I don't think she would let me post those. :laugh:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options

I don't recommend this. I don't think the UPS guy is ever going to come back to my house. :embarassed:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options

I don't recommend this. I don't think the UPS guy is ever going to come back to my house. :embarassed:

Bahaha - thanks, I needed a laugh. :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

lol u guys are too funny!

ED: I think what u got planned already is perfect! she will love it! also try to keep the dinner light so u don't too long eating and then feeling full and tired. just enough fuel for the lovin...
  • SoldierDad
    Options

lol u guys are too funny!

ED: I think what u got planned already is perfect! she will love it! also try to keep the dinner light so u don't too long eating and then feeling full and tired. just enough fuel for the lovin...

Lol grilled chicken and veggies it is!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Could be worse, could drop by all the time now. :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Now that sounds like it could be a little exciting at least....
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Getting ready to take the kids to nana's house... Then the fun begins! :love: :devil: :heart: :love: