Not new but new to seeking friends...

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been using MyFitnessPal for a while to track my food and workouts but have not taken the time to seek out support in the community until now.

A little about me....I am a stay at home Mom of 4 children (2 mine, 2 step) ages 9-18 and a full time college student. I am currently getting my BS in Nutrition Science as during my last 9 years of weight struggles, I have gotten inspired to help others get past the issues that I have been fighting. I have spent the last year really watching what I eat and working out 6 days a week but I keep losing and gaining back the same 10 pounds. My husband is taking me to Hawaii in August for our 11 year anniversary and I would really like to get closer to my goal or even hit it by then.

I am working with a doctor right now who is doing DNA testing to find out what types of foods and workouts will help me finally get rid of the fat but it will take at least 3 more weeks before I get those results. SO, today I started Insanity :)

If anyone would like to be friends, I would be happy to share my nutrition knowledge and also support you in your goals.

Cheers!

Replies